Fodera & Long is a personal injury law firm with more than 70 years of combined experience handling cases on behalf of victims of medical mistakes, auto accidents, slip and fall accidents, dangerous pharmaceuticals, and harmful products.
Whenever a person is injured as a result of someone else’s carelessness, or negligence, the victim may have a right to monetary compensation for their injuries. If you have been injured contact us today for a free consultation.
There are many types of personal injury cases because people are injured in a variety of ways. It’s impossible to list all of the types of personal injury cases in one place, but some of the more common personal injury cases are below:
- Automobile Accidents: There were over 5.5 million car accidents in America in 2009. As a result of those accidents, over 2.2 million people suffered injuries, some very serious injuries including paralysis, injury to spinal cord, brain injury and death.
- Trucking Accidents: Our nation’s highways seem clogged with 18 Wheeler trucks traveling at high rates of speed. When an accident occurs with a Semi-Truck, the injuries are usually very serious because of the speed and the size of the vehicle involved.
- SUV Rollover Accidents: In the accidents that caused injuries in 2009 in which there were rollover incidents, SUVs were involved the most. This type of vehicle remains a popular choice for a lot of Americans, but it can cause serious injury when a rollover occurs.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Many people purchase motorcycles because of their look, their speed and their handling. However, accidents on motorcycles usually result in very serious injuries or death.
- SEPTA Accidents: SEPTA provides transportation service to the 4.5 million people in the Philadelphia metro area with buses, subways, trains and trolleys. Every day, SETPA vehicles are crowded with Philadelphians going to and from school and work. When a SEPTA accident occurs, there are certain steps you should take to make sure your rights are protected. Contact the experienced SEPTA accident lawyers at Fodera & Long today.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: If you slip, trip, or fall on someone else’s property due to a dangerous condition and are injured, you may be entitled to compensation from the property owner’s insurance company. These cases can be difficult because you must prove it was not your fault that you fell and were injured. Therefore, it is important to contact a slip and fall attorney at Fodera & Long immediately.