An Overview Of Personal Injury
When you are injured because of a car accident, SEPTA accident, slip and fall accident, or due to a medical mistake, contact one of the experienced personal injury attorneys at Fodera & Long as soon as possible. Fodera & Long represents clients in a wide variety of personal injury claims and fights the insurance companies to make sure our clients get the recovery they deserve.
Suffering an injury due to a car accident, slip and fall accident or medical mistake can have a significant physical and financial impact on the victim and the victim’s family. Our legal system allows you to recover for physical and economic damages caused by another party’s negligence. Call us today to protect your rights and rest assured the attorneys at Fodera & Long will do everything in their power to obtain a successful recovery.
- How Can Someone Help Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Generally Happens After A Claim Has Been Filed?
- How Are Slip And Fall Cases Defined In Pennsylvania?
- What Are The Duties Of An Injured Person Towards The Store Owner?
- How Can Someone Contribute To Their Own Injury In A Slip And Fall Case?
We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we do not get paid unless and until we recover for you. Our initial consultation is always free. Generally, we advance all necessary case costs and are only paid back at the end of your case if we win for you. If there is no recovery, you pay no costs and no fees.
No matter is too complex for the attorneys at Fodera & Long. If necessary, we will consult with an experienced team of medical, mechanical and technical experts to build the strongest possible case for you, our client.
At Fodera & Long:
- The client comes first.
- The client is always treated with respect.
- Communication with our clients is very important.
- We do whatever we can to make our clients comfortable and happy.
If you, or someone you know, has been injured in an accident, we will be happy to evaluate your claim. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Get your questions answered - call for a free phone consultation (215) 569-1212