There are SEPTA accidents and SEPTA crashes every day in and around Philadelphia. SEPTA accidents and SEPTA crashes affect SEPTA passengers every day. SEPTA trolley, SEPTA bus and SEPTA train accidents and crashes cause serious injuries to many SEPTA passengers every day.
With hundreds of SEPTA vehicles in service serious SEPTA accidents occur, and result in painful injuries to SEPTA passengers and pedestrians. If you are hurt or injured in a SEPTA accident, you may be able to be compensated for your injury and other losses. CONTACT THE SEPTA INJURY LAWYERS AT FODERA & LONG IMMEDIATELY – 215-569-1212!
Because of the high volume of people who ride on SEPTA vehicles and the amount of miles SEPTA vehicles travel, it’s no wonder so many SEPTA passengers are injured in accidents aboard SEPTA buses, SEPTA trolleys, SEPTA trains and SEPTA subways. When people are injured in SEPTA accidents involving SEPTA vehicles, they deserve justice and just compensation. CONTACT THE SEPTA INJURY ATTORNEYS AT FODERA & LONG IMMEDIATELY – 215-569-1212!
What to do Following a SEPTA Accident or SEPTA Crash:
- Tell the SEPTA driver you want to report the accident and get a receipt from the driver.
- Make sure to immediately write down the bus number, route number, time of day and accident location. This information is critical following a SEPTA bus accident as it will enable your personal injury lawyer to properly put SEPTA on notice and obtain video of the accident.
- If possible, obtain and write down the name of the SEPTA driver, as well as any other drivers involved in the car accident.
- If injured while a passenger on the SEPTA bus, make sure that the driver takes down your name and information to transmit to SEPTA on his/her incident form.
- Write down the names and telephone numbers of any fellow passengers or other witnesses to the car accident.
- Take pictures of the SEPTA bus, the license plate numbers of all vehicles involved, street signs and anything else you can photograph at the scene of the bus accident. With the advent of smart phones, most of us always have a camera at our disposal- use it!
- Seek medical attention if you are injured. If you do not have a family doctor, go to your local emergency room. If you have a family doctor, contact that physician and ask to be seen that day in order to be evaluated for your personal injuries.
- CONTACT THE SEPTA INJURY LAWYERS AT FODERA & LONG IMMEDIATELY at 215-569-1212!
As indicated above, there are specific notice requirements that must be met in order to pursue a claim against SEPTA. We will be able to assist you in making sure that you submit all required information.
Don’t wait too long and find out that it is too late to pursue a claim because you did not comply with the notice provisions under the law-call SEPTA injury attorneys at Fodera & Long as soon as possible after your SEPTA accident and arrange for your free consultation.
CONTACT THE SEPTA INJURY LAWYERS AT FODERA & LONG IMMEDIATELY – 215-569-1212!
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a SEPTA accident, contact the SEPTA injury attorneys at Fodera & Long at 215-569-1212 to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers.